- Own a 4×4-capable vehicle, with current license, registration, and insurance coverage.
- Identify as a gay man.
- Have a desire to explore off-road trails.
5 not-so-complicated Steps:
- Register for a Guest Account on this website.
- Sign-up and drive your rig on one or more of our published runs.
- Attend one or more of our monthly meetings, held at the Denver Wrangler on the second Monday of the month at 7pm.
- Upon completion of Steps 1-3, the General Membership will vote to consider your application [you must be present at the meeting].
- Once the General Membership grants you Full Member status, pay the $20 yearly dues and submit a ‘Rigbook’ photo of you and your rig.
Note: Steps #2 and #3 can be done in any order.
- Participate in all fundraising activities.
- Learn from, or provide help to, other members on how to be safe on the trails and good stewards of our environment.
- Have Fun!
- Members receive 10-15% off items purchased at 4WD.com and 4WheelParts.com. The club receives back 3% of all member’s purchases during the year.
- Full access to our website with online Roster, private galleries, past run reports, meeting minutes, and newsletters.
- Belonging to a club with 30 years of history, stories and active participation in our community.